The most talked-about topics on Sina Weibo, China’s Twitter clone, on Friday, was an affair revealed between two celebrities, who were rumored to be an item.
1. Actor Wu Jing (吴京) and TV host Xie Nan (谢楠) were spotted having French kisses in the car, leading their rumored affairs to surface.
2. Netizens share which films they would love to watch the most in May, as a number of big-budget works are set to debut in China.
3. Farmers in Shandong province reportedly sprayed formaldehyde, a human carcinogen, on Chinese cabbages to maintain freshness.
4. Cecilia Cheung (张柏芝) is making huge efforts to win back ex-husband Nicholas Tse’s (谢霆锋) heart.
5. Jay Chou (周杰倫) tops Forbes’ 2012 Chinese Celebrities List, released on Thursday. He was followed by Andy Lau (刘德华) and Fan Bingbing (范冰冰), in the second and third spots, respectively.
French-kissing in the car? Nah, they're just friends...